You are sending a link to...
Just a little something extra for the fourth Sunday in Advent, also Christmas Eve.
You can find the first twenty-one questions in this quiz here at NER.
Remember, it's all about Christmas.
(1) When were carols first sung in churches and who introduced them?
(2) Traditionally, when does one add the kings, the wise men, to one’s model nativity tableau?
(3) Which national post office was the first to release a Christmas stamp, and when did it do so?
(4) Who wrote “A Visit from Saint Nicholas” and what is it better known as today?
(5) What has a ‘welkin’ to do with herald angels?
There'll be more tomorrow if my internet connection holds together.
Answers, as usual, on Twelfth Night.